Tuesday, October 23, 2012

free write

My dream last night scared me. I guess i dreamed that i was pregnate again. I kept taking pregnacy tests and the blue line would come up and i got so scared. the sad part is when we had relations last night the condom broke too... That scares me because when i got pregnate with gunner the same thing happened. i just started having dreams of little babies and stuff and it freaked me out bad. but anyways. lets see ummmmmm. i work all the time. nothing seems to have changed much other than i cant ever do anything right according to william. i made dinner and last night i couldnt make it right. i couldnt make the bed right or do the laundry right. nothing i ever do seems to be good enough. I dont know what is wrong with him lately. It seems that i cant do anything and when i ask him whats wrong its nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment