Thursday, August 23, 2012

Intro

              Well first off my name is Emily Lu Burleson. Its nice to meet all of you. I am originally from Arkansas but have lived in Missouri for 8 years now. I have a rather large family, me being the middle child of 7. I am 18 years old and just graduated from Fordland High School in May of this year. I got engaged in July to my boyfriend of 3 years after the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Gunner Lea Terrill. Family is the most important thing in my life along with my education.
         I am attending school to become a Physical Therapist Assistant. Currently i am slightly more than a part time student with a graduation date scheduled in 2015. My grandmother is my inspiration for wanting to go into the field. She had her hip and shoulder replaced and from then on I made it a goal to lay my head down at night and know that I helped someone be able to walk again.
            I do not currently work anywhere except at home as a full time mom. The hours are long; however, it is the most rewarding job I have ever had.  I try to be an optimistic person although sometimes that does not always work out. I pretty much stay to myself and really do not like to get out of my comfort zone to often. All in all I am who I am; love, like or dislike me!
           
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment